If you need to grab someone’s attention, the alert shortcode is a great way to do it. Once they’ve read the message, they can click the close button to dismiss the message. We’ve made it easy to choose your colors, so pick something that really stands out!
Choose Your Colors
[alert color="white" background="#444" border_color="#444" show_close="true"]<strong>Heads up!</strong> This is an alert that needs your attention. Click the close button to the right to dismiss it.[/alert] [alert color="white" background="#ECB825" text_align="left" show_close="true"]<strong>Heads up!</strong> This is an alert that needs your attention, but it’s not a huge priority just yet.[/alert]
- color – the color of the text
- background – the background color
- border_color – the border color
- text_align – text alignment (left, center or right)
- show_close – whether to show the close button ‘x’ on the right