- Distribute managed (enterprise) apps and updates OTA without user interaction.
- Integrate directly with public app stores, like Apple, Google Play to provide public apps.
- Integrate with Apple’s Volume Purchase Program to purchase business apps.
- Secure distribution of apps based on groups with unique requirements and access.
- Provide an enterprise app catalog where users can view, install and update apps
- Authenticate users before allowing them to view and download enterprise apps
- Secure access to the enterprise app catalog based on user group and location
- Restrict native apps on a device and whitelist/blacklist publicly available apps
- Monitor and enforce device compliance with corporate application policies
- Track and view installed/approved/rogue applications at the device/user level
- Receive instant alerts when an end user has installed an unapproved app
- Generate application inventory, version history, and compliance reports
- Restrict apps based on the Geofence to increase productivity of end users
- Configure corporate policies for public apps using whitelists and blacklists
Install, update and remove managed apps from a device remotely
- Disable access to corporate apps if an end user leaves or loses their device
Integration with Apple’s Volume Purchase Program
- Monitor licenses purchased, redeemed and remaining for each order
- Upload, store and distribute redemption codes to authorized users
- Confirm the redemption of codes and successful installation of apps
Enterprise App Container
- Enforce passcode policy for enterprise app access.
- Integrate authentication with LDAP.
- Isolate corporate data.
- Data loss prevention (DLP) for Data at rest (DAR) and data in motion.
- Easy, consistent and comprehensive solution to secure the data at rest and in motion.
- Single sign-on