Enterprise Mobility – Priorities, Budgets and Options, is it overwhelming?
The enterprise mobility revolution is encouraging new opportunities for organizations to
- Improve operational efficiencies
- On demand access to data while on the go
- Attain competitive advantage
- Enhance customer support
Mobility just fits so well with every step of the business workflow in various industries; including planning, execution, tracking and analysis.
Adoption of mobility requires right infrastructure, mobile Applications, security of mobile data & devices, secure content management and above all a clear strategy for deployment and management. Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is becoming a mainstream practice and requires additional consideration for policies, compliances and privacy of the users.
It can be overwhelming for organizations as Enterprise Mobility requires strategy and making decisions on technology as well as business fronts:
- Corporate owned VS employee owned (BYOD) devices
- Eligibility criteria for accessing sensitive data on mobile devices
- List of approved devices and platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, BlackBerry etc.)
- Identifying and developing the right mobile Application
- Defining policies and keeping the corporate and customer data secure and isolated
- Identifying the changes required in the existing infrastructure
1Mobility is a global company providing Enterprise Mobility solution covering all stages of your mobility strategy including mobile device management, enabling and securing corporate data on the mobile devices and advanced mobile data security solutions for corporate liable as well as employee owned (BYOD) devices.